mardi 17 janvier 2017

Conditions have been simply awful from this QTH


Radio has been very, very unproductive lately. I have given up calling CQ because  responses have been absolutely nil. Propagation totally unsatisfactory.

I have had a few contacts by responding to CQs. All have been continental and of brief duration..

Did have one DX today.  W2WC was calling CQ near 14,060 I called and he returned. No repeats necessary for a short but complete exchange.

Just when I was about to throw in the towel, something nice happened.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Dick, now we know... never give up. ;-) 73 Paul PC4T

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I do call cq around 14.060 with QRP tag after my call, but mostly to see if the RBN picks me up. 73 Dick

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good evening Dick, that's one of the things that make ham radio exciting is the surprises that can happen.
    73,
    Mike

    RépondreSupprimer