samedi 12 décembre 2015

QRP

I haven't been too active since my last post. Conditions not great from this QTH. Maybe better where you are. I did work EA7FLE and I3GVN, both under 1000 miles from Benodet, (I continue to use the 1000 MPW rating though I am in km country).

I remain near 14.060 mHz though I do cruise between 14.050 and 14.065.

Still one watt from the HW-8 which has been performing reasonably well.


3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Dick, we need good propagation, that's for sure. The last few days were poor. Have a nice weekend, 73 Paul

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good evening Dick, the propagation on this side of the pond is spotty as well. It seems for me the local contacts south of the boarder will be my new DX contacts.
    73, Mike

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello gentlemen. I think we must accept new definitions of what our QRP success rate is. If I get even close to 1000 mpw, I am pleased. Paul and I have set, at least for the time being, a maximum of one watt output. LOL, just in time for end of cycle operations.

    RépondreSupprimer